Run, jump and turn the world upside-down.
And Yet It Moves is an award-winning physics-based platform game for WiiWare™ in which players rotate the game world at will to solve challenging puzzles. A tilt of the Wii Remote™ also tilts the world, turning walls into floors, slides into platforms, and stacks of rocks into dangerous hazards when flipped upside down.
Players navigate through a paper collage world created with colorful pieces of cardboard and set to distinctive music. With four different environments and multiple unlockable modes, And Yet It Moves is a platformer that will provide gamers with endless challenges.
- Advanced Platforming - Players run, jump and must rotate the world to solve puzzles.
- A Living World - Creatures such as bats, bees and monkeys populate the game world and react to ever- changing gravity.
- 20 Levels In Four Different Environments - Mind- bending puzzles set in an extraordinary paper collage world created with colored cardboard, brought to life with handmade sounds and music.
- Endless Replayability - Unlockables include bonus levels and competitive play modes: Time Trial, Limited Rotation, Speed Run, and Survival. Additional modifications can be unlocked that can change the entire game.
- Multiple Control Options – Play as you wish with 4 different control schemes. Use the motion sensor and Wii Remote™ pointer, or use the Classic Controller™.
Turn your world upside-down with And Yet It Moves.